Please carefully read the following terms and conditions which will govern the legal relations between CLIENT and SERVICE PROVIDER including their individual reservations and representations between each other. The term "SERVICE PROVIDER" refers to UST Medical Alumni Association (USTMAA) while “CLIENT” refers to the Alumnus seeking to register with the mobile application for the data sharing of his/her clinic contact information.
USTMAA Compliance with Data Privacy Act
It is the policy of USTMAA to protect the fundamental human right to privacy and pursuant thereto its adherence to RA 10173 or otherwise known as The Data Privacy Act.
The personal information collected and processed will be archived in full security subject to compliance with the organizational, physical and technical security policies set by USTMAA conforming to the data privacy principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality in compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and other applicable laws, administrative rules and regulations, and issuances.
Registration with Mobile App
Each and every USTMAA alumnus who wants to make use and utilize the mobile application services shall register with the mobile application and must conform to its terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Consent for Collection of Clinic Contact Information
CLIENT hereby freely, voluntarily and unequivocally consent to the collection and processing of his/her personal information.
Consent for Data Sharing of Clinic Contact Information
CLIENT hereby freely, voluntarily and unequivocally consent to the data sharing of his/her personal information to third parties subject to the conditions set forth in the data sharing agreement.
Data Sharing Agreement
CLIENT freely, voluntarily and unequivocally consents to the collection and data sharing of his personal information subject to the following conditions:
- That SERVICE PROVIDER has sufficient security protocols to protect the data privacy of the CLIENT in accordance with the Data Privacy Act;
- That CLIENT has the right to access or change his personal information being collected and to exercise his rights as a data subject pursuant to the Data Privacy Act;
- That requests for personal information shall either be all information or just the current email address and clinic contact information of the CLIENT (based on what the CLIENT would choose;
- That all requests by third parties for such personal information shall be done by mail;
- That the requesting third party shall furnish SERVICE PROVIDER with his full name, contact information, and the reason and purpose of the request for such personal information;
- That the corresponding CLIENT will be notified of such requests for personal information;
- That the respective CLIENT shall have the discretion to allow or disallow the data sharing to such requesting third parties;
- That the SERVICE PROVIDER shall furnish the third party of such requested information once allowed and confirmed by the CLIENT;
- That the SERVICE PROVIDER shall notify the third party if CLIENT denies such request for personal information;
Compliance With Terms and Conditions
The SERVICE PROVIDER will guarantee that security measures will be set in place for the protection of the data privacy pursuant to the Data Privacy Code.
Queries about USTMAA Mobile App
You can call or ask questions anytime regarding the mobile application for further information or concern.
Name: George Co Jr
Email Address: email@example.com